I've had quite a few people ask what I was taking this semester, and so I've decided to list the classes below.
- Evidence (required) — with Gerald Uelmen, a member of OJ Simpson's criminal defense team. Given that he can't seem to go 10 minutes without talking about OJ and the fact that one of the required texts is a book he wrote concerning evidence issues from that case, I think it's safe to say that I'll have a good handle on the "trial of the century" (and hopefully evidence) by the end of the semester.
- Copyright — with Tyler Ochoa, a well-known name in the field.
- Business Organizations — I think this will be my favorite class of the semester. The professor is very excited about teaching and I find the subject matter pretty interesting.
- Constitutional Law I (required)
- Appellate Advocacy (required)
I've purchased 10 books so far for this semester (not including supplements) and the total cost is hovering around $650 — such a fucking racket!